Singapore, Thailand on Costa Fortuna
The legend of the Italian TransAtlantic liners
Spectacular in every detail, Costa Fortuna is the successor to the luxurious Italian ocean liners of the past. An extremely comfortable and elegant ship, it amazes, enchants and entertains. Its entrance hall, embellished with 26 models of the most beautiful ships in the Costa fleet, is particularly original and spellbinding.
1,358 cabins in total, including: 464 with private balcony, 58 suites, all with private balconies.
Restaurants & Bars
- 4 restaurants, including one, the Club Restaurant, at an additional charge and by reservation only
- 11 bars, including a cognac & cigar bar
Wellness & Sport
- 1,300 m2 wellness centre with gym, treatment rooms, sauna and Turkish bath
- 5 Jacuzzis
- 4 pools, including one with a retractable cover
- Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
-Theatre on three levels
-Pool deck with retractable glass roof
-Virtual World, Squok Club with children’spool
Large classic models of works by Michelangelo and Rex.
A Costa cruise ship is a whole world at your fingertips: discover all the opportunities it offers for you to have fun, relax, make new friends or spend time with your family. A cruise holiday is different from any other because it satisfies all tastes: seeing is believing.
Each of Costa’s ships has been designed in the style and tradit ...