France, Spain, Canary Islands, Brazil on Costa Fascinosa
A uniquely beautiful place to be
This is definitely the most glamorous ship in the fleet. Traveling on Costa Fascinosa, you'll be surrounded by cinema legends, from Luchino Visconti to David Lynch and their most famous creations. Refined and intriguing environments, charming and fascinating atmospheres for a cruise surrounded by the greatest stars of the best movies of all time.
1,508 cabins in total, including: 91 with direct access to the spa, 524 with private balcony, 58 suites, all with private balcony,and 12 suites with direct access to the spa.
Restaurants & Bars
- 5 restaurants, including the Club Restaurant and the Samsara Restaurant at an additional charge* and by reservation only
- 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
Wellness & Sport
- Samsara Spa: 6,000 m2 on two levels, with gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, cabins and suites
- 5 Jacuzzis
- 4 pools, two with retractable covers
- Multi-purpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
- 4D Cinema
- Theatre on three levels
- Grand Prix simulator with single-seater racing car
- Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Water slide
- Internet point
- Shopping center
- Virtual World, Squok Club, children’s pool
329 original works of art by well-known and emerging artists, who were given complete freedom to interpret the theme in their own way, plus 6,987 prints.
A Costa cruise ship is a whole world at your fingertips: discover all the opportunities it offers for you to have fun, relax, make new friends or spend time with your family. A cruise holiday is different from any other because it satisfies all tastes: seeing is believing.
Each of Costa’s ships has been designed in the style and tradit ...
|1||Marseille (France)||5:00 PM|
|2||Barcelona (Spain)||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|4||Cadiz (Spain)||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|6||Arrecife (Canary Islands)||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|7||Las Palmas (Canary Islands)||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|8||St. Cruz De Tenerife (Canary Islands)||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|15||Salvador Bahia (Brazil)||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|16||Ilheus (Brazil)||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|18||Rio De Janeiro (Brazil)||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|19||Abraao (Ilha Grande)||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|20||Santos (Brazil)||8:00 AM|